P[ARTY] In Singapore P[ARTY] In Singapore

Singapore is waaayyy too tame for this song.

DjYeoh responds:

hahaha! what makes you think that way?

JERK JERK

Mediocre

Just like any jerking beat would be, this is mediocre. This isn't music, barely a song. So easy to whip up, since it's just a drum pattern with no melody.

Cookie Jar Gone Wrong Cookie Jar Gone Wrong

WKUK?

Wasn't this a Whitest Kids you Know Sketch?

MD10: Madness Acceleration MD10: Madness Acceleration

Yuck

I'm sorry man. This did not sound good at all. So repetetive, and the piano composition didn't sound good at all. The guitar didn't mix well with the piano, and i just stopped listening when it got to the guitar.

MtZion responds:

Thanks for the review!
i think i remember seeing you in the forums, but anyway, sorry you didn't like it. i think i'll try harder next time.

Ngrbc Rnd2-vs Killbill Ngrbc Rnd2-vs Killbill

This should've tooken the cake...

It may have been short, it may have been badly mastered (no offense), but it was personal. Especially the using his beat part. You go around spitting shit that you can spit in any battle, you don't deserve to win.

Rucklo - Drunk Rucklo - Drunk

Where are yar raps?

:O MAKE MOAR RAP SONGS!!!

Dick Clubbin' Dick Clubbin'

You fucking racist....

I thought Tom had something against the certain racial slur you happened to say?

Real [7000] Real [7000]

I ain't feeling this..

Sorry man. The idea for this was actually pretty good, but the little effort put into it really just threw it off.

Sadja's Soul Sadja's Soul

Good, but...

It sounds more hip hop than RnB.

Plane_Shift [Box-Killa] Plane_Shift [Box-Killa]

Overly hyped.

You sent me a message to this. You said there would be crazy drum lines. The drum lines weren't much crazier than what I can play in real life. Your description says that it's simple but awesome. No, it is not awesome.